Deadline: June 15 of each year
Selected candidates receive a $1,000 (Canadian) scholarship. While all students are encouraged to apply, priority in awarding scholarships will be given to those pursuing a career in the automotive aftermarket. As a bonus, a matching grant is awarded to scholarship recipients who become technicians in the automotive aftermarket. You may claim your matching grant up to one year after graduation. Please note: Students must be enrolled full-time for the year of the scholarship. For instance, if you apply this year, you must be enrolled for the academic year starting September of this year up to May or June of the following year.
- Qualified applicants must either be a graduating high school senior or have graduated from high school within the past two years.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a college-level program, university or an accredited automotive program. Students must be enrolled full-time for the year of the scholarship. You must be enrolled for September of the year you are applying until April of the following year.
- Priority will be given to those pursuing a career in the automotive aftermarket.
- Participants must be attending a full-time program in Canada. Graduate programs and undergraduate part-time programs do not qualify.
It is imperative that all applications are properly completed as incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Scholarship application along with your essay (at least 250 words in length, no longer than one page, double-spaced), indicating why you believe you deserve to be chosen to receive a scholarship.
- If you are still attending high school or have graduated but not yet entered your post-secondary program, you must submit a high school transcript. NOTE: Transcripts without an official raised school seal will not be accepted.
- If you are attending a post-secondary program, a copy of your current school transcript with official school seal. NOTE: Transcripts without an official raised school seal will not be accepted.
- Letter of recommendation (from a non family member, preferably an employer, teacher or someone other than a family friend).
How to Apply
Canadian Applicants: Download and complete the application form U.S. Applicants: More information For more information about the University of the Aftermarket Foundation, visit www.UofAFoundation.com or contact Peter Kornafel at 816-584-0511 or email@example.com.
|*Our 2018 UofAF Scholarship Recipients:||*Our 2017 UofAF Scholarship Recipients:||*Our 2016 GAAS Scholarship Recipients:|