How Competitive are your Wages?
The Automotive Industries Association of Canada (AIA), is conducting a compensation survey for members across Canada. The results will help AIA to “educate members in areas that impact the growth and prosperity of the industry”.
Paystats, a division of Red Barn Consulting Partners, has been entrusted to build a robust compensation study that provides members “reliable and practical facts they can use in their business planning activities”.
Through member feedback, AIA understands the market rate of wages which is important for businesses of all types and sizes in our industry. Accordingly, this project is intended to align and support the objectives of member organizations like yours.
The study will initially focus on 10 positions within 14 cities, or markets.
|Auto Service Technician|
Outside Sales Person
Heavy Duty Technician
Commercial Tire Technician
Auto Tire Technician
- Paystats a 3rd Party unbiased organisation will be collecting and presenting the results.
- Compensation data will be presented in a collective format to ensure anonymity. Only participants will receive a copy of the results.
Key Benefits of Participation
- Attract and Retain the best workforce with knowledge of competitive pay rates
- Reduce apprenticeship and training costs
- Be a good industry citizen by supporting your HR Community, goals and AIA initiative
- Be proactive by creating a compensation and benefits system with career progressions
- Use the data to support Pay Equity analysis and compliance
- Participants will receive a free copy the AIA Canada Compensation Survey
Please support this project by participating. For further information, please contact Bridget Bohan of Paystats at – 519-831-1424 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or simply click on http://paystats.ca/?page_id=72 to download the AIA Compensation User Guide.
The deadline for the survey is Tuesday May 31st.