AIA Canada (Quebec Division) is pleased to partner with AQAET (Association québécoise de l’alternance études-travail) by offering a sponsorship supporting its symposium held on April 26th and 27th at the Palace Royal in Quebec City. The association’s work has a significant impact on the future of the workforce.
AQAET is a non-profit organization, which has the following goals: advocacy, communication, training, partnering and promotion of alternating work-study programs.
- Acts on a provincial level as a stakeholder of the alternating work-study formula – working with the relevant parties of educational institutions, the ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport, as well as with education and socio-economic partners.
- Disseminates information and promotes the alternating work-study formula to relevant parties.
- Provides platforms for the exchange of ideas and expertise as well as research and development with the staff of schools and partners.
- Encourages the labour market’s contribution to the initial training of students and contributes to the development of a learning culture in businesses.
- Generates interest, engages and works with labour market partners in order to enable the reception and coaching of students in alternating work-study programs.
- Promotes the positive contribution of this educational formula to the schooling pathways of students in initial training, both to the public and to the relevant parties of alternating work-study programs.
- Supports the recognition of the conditions required to maintain and develop alternating work-study programs with relevant parties.
For more information, please visit the AQAET’s website at http://www.aqaet.qc.ca/