Here at the Automotive Industries Association (AIA) of Canada, we are proud to announce the release of our newly redesigned, bilingual website. It has been crafted to reflect what YOU, our members, told us you need now but also built upon technology capable of addressing future needs.
You will notice immediately that the site’s responsive design adapts to your behaviour and your environment, meaning that if you’re on the go and use a tablet or a mobile device, the website will self-adjust to the size of your device screen so you can easily find and read its content.
The streamlined menus and the user friendly, easy-to-use navigation will give you access to the information you need, any time of day.
By providing an improved destination for industry education and training, connection, discovering and utilization of tools, we have designed the new AIA website as a knowledge resource hub as well as a gathering place for our members as a community, with expanded capabilities for sharing and interaction.
THREE things you’ll love about the new AIA website right now:
- Homepage– it’s so easy to see upcoming events, member benefits, recent news and quick links to get to where you want to go with one click.
- Job Board – as an AIA member, you can now submit your employment opportunities via
the Job Board for FREE!
- Calendar– preview listings while remaining on the monthly view, with easy to read dates and details. As a member benefit, you will also be able to submit your own events, just make sure you are logged into your account to fill out the form available at the bottom of the Events page
We will continually be expanding our online content (especially under the Members Only and Our Blog sections) to bring you updated and relevant information, so we encourage you to bookmark it, check back often and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to receive notice when updates and new content are added.
- Learn about our current programs, our professional development opportunities and government relations activities and view the brand new Career Resource section to get more information about our Scholarships and Grants as well as Career Choices available in the industry.
- Connect with us to learn more about becoming a member, exploring the membership benefits as well as to hear the testimonials of our current members.
- Discover our High Fives For Kids Foundation to see how our association and our members are giving back to their local communities.
- Read about our Publications and our Market Research we undertake each year to offer you an overview of the current automotive aftermarket industry as well as forecasts and trends that will impact the future of your businesses.
- And finally, you can always find out latest news or what we’ve been doing for and with our members and contact us about various topics or questions.
If you would take a brief moment to share your thoughts using the website feedback form, we’d appreciate hearing how your initial experience with the new website was for you and how we can continue to improve it.