Leave your mark, make the SUCCESS of the industry YOUR BUSINESS.
AIA Canada is renowned for its ability to bring together top executives and thought leaders to debate industry issues, collaborate on solutions, and define best practices. Your event sponsorship investment represents incredible value, because it capitalizes on AIA Canada’s national representation as the voice and resource for the industry, organizational strengths, and respected brand, while enabling you to focus on your communications and marketing objectives for the event.
All sponsorship packages include logo recognition in all event marketing, including web, e-mail, social media, and direct and on-site marketing. As well, all sponsoring companies will be profiled by logo on-site at the event, and will receive two complimentary registrations to be used for your staff or customers, excluding Canada Night.
2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
|This two day, can’t-miss event will be jammed packed with knowledge sessions, closed round-table meetings, and a featured guest speaker. Walk away with insight and tools to help drive your business forward in a rapidly evolving industry where disruption is inevitable. The national conference provides the largest networking opportunity for those involved in the Canadian aftermarket industry.
The National Conference will also host AIA Canada’s Annual General Meeting.
Women’s Leadership Conference
|AIA Canada will once again host an annual leadership conference created for women in the automotive aftermarket. This two day event brings women from across Canada together to empower, inspire and learn from each other. Investing in the advancement and development of women’s careers in the industry is a smart business decision and this conference provides subject content geared towards success, as well as networking opportunities to help women in the industry raise their profile by creating meaningful professional connections.|
|An annual event dedicated to the aftermarket stakeholders in Quebec, specifically the ASPs. This anticipated event focuses on important topics like: refining the image of the aftermarket, identifying solutions to labour shortages, and understanding current vehicle technologies.|
|This one-day conference is a great venue to promote career opportunities to students in unique automotive programs that include aftermarket courses. Network with up-and-coming professionals in the industry and take your business to the next level with refreshing insights from young minds.|
|One of the most anticipated evenings of the year. Tickets to Canada Night during Industry Week in Las Vegas are a sought-after commodity! This event is the perfect opportunity for the Canadian aftermarket to network with their peers, build relationships with potential customers and demonstrate their appreciation to their current customers.|
|The Young Professionals in the Aftermarket (formerly known as the Young Executive Society) provides opportunities for young professionals to meet, network, and learn valuable insights on leadership with others in the automotive aftermarket industry.
By supporting YPA, sponsors are recognized as businesses that believe in building tomorrow’s industry leaders and decision makers to ensure the future growth and prosperity of the aftermarket.
Primary Sponsorship Program
AIA Canada’s Primary Sponsorship Program is an elite sponsorship level for member companies looking to make a recognizable impact on the sustainability of the industry. Primary Sponsors are industry leaders who show:
- A commitment to ensuring future profitability and growth of a changing and diverse industry;
- Leadership in supporting research, business intelligence and knowledge that will help the industry address industry disruptors and opportunities;
- An understanding that networking with industry professionals and other important stakeholders only enhances industry growth opportunities and can influence policy development with governments; and,
- Interest in being seen and heard by consumers and government as companies who care about the economy, consumer rights, and the future workforce.
Primary Sponsorship Benefits
- Receive advanced copies of research reports prior to publication
- Logo placement and special recognition on publications
- Logo placement and /or company profile featured on AIA’s digital communications targeting governmental audiences
- Logo placement in dedicated printed publications
- Invitation to lobbying activities
- Special pricing for event sponsorship