Leave your mark, make the SUCCESS of the industry YOUR BUSINESS.
AIA Canada is renowned for its ability to bring together top executives and thought leaders to debate industry issues, collaborate on solutions, and define best practices. Your event sponsorship investment represents incredible value, because it capitalizes on AIA Canada’s national representation as the voice and resource for the industry, organizational strengths, and respected brand, while enabling you to focus on your communications and marketing objectives for the event.
All sponsorship packages include logo recognition in all event marketing, including web, e-mail, social media, and direct and on-site marketing.
2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested in being a sponsor? Download the 2020 Sponsorship Contract
NEW - Curbside Chat Podcast Series
|With the aim to engage with AIA Canada members across the country, the Curbside Chat virtual platform is designed with audience participation in mind. Join Host and AIA Chairman Susan Hitchon as she embarks on in-depth discussions on a variety of topics valuable to the Canadian aftermarket industry. This is a valuable opportunity for industry stakeholders to join and contribute to a live discussion and keep the conversation strong on topics that are important to the aftermarket.|
AIA Canada Fund for Access to Vehicle Data Campaign in Canada
|Now is the time for the automotive aftermarket to unite and demand direct access to vehicle data. If consumers nationwide can't choose an independent repair shop for their maintenance and repair needs, our industry won't have customers. A future educative campaign is in the making to engage policymakers and aftermarket stakeholders on car data – what is it, why it matters and its implications for consumer choice.|
|This one-day conference is a great venue to promote career opportunities to students in unique automotive programs that include aftermarket courses. Network with up-and-coming professionals in the industry and take your business to the next level with refreshing insights from young minds.|
|The Young Professionals in the Aftermarket (formerly known as the Young Executive Society) provides opportunities for young professionals to meet, network, and learn valuable insights on leadership with others in the automotive aftermarket industry.
By supporting YPA, sponsors are recognized as businesses that believe in building tomorrow’s industry leaders and decision makers to ensure the future growth and prosperity of the aftermarket.
Knowledge Products and Research
|Receive logo recognition and preliminary copies of our cutting-edge knowledge products, research, and analyses released to over 2,500 subscribers on AIA’s mailing list. This year’s webinars around the release of our Consumer Behaviour Series and 2020 Outlook Study also provides an opportunity to gain brand awareness through logo recognition and to become a presenting sponsor.|
Primary Sponsorship Program
AIA Canada’s Primary Sponsorship Program is an elite sponsorship level for member companies looking to make a recognizable impact on the sustainability of the industry. Primary Sponsors are industry leaders who show:
- A commitment to ensuring future profitability and growth of a changing and diverse industry;
- Leadership in supporting research, business intelligence and knowledge that will help the industry address industry disruptors and opportunities;
- An understanding that networking with industry professionals and other important stakeholders only enhances industry growth opportunities and can influence policy development with governments; and,
- Interest in being seen and heard by consumers and government as companies who care about the economy, consumer rights, and the future workforce.
Primary Sponsorship Benefits
- Receive advanced copies of research reports prior to publication
- Logo placement and special recognition on publications
- Logo placement and /or company profile featured on AIA’s digital communications targeting governmental audiences
- Logo placement in dedicated printed publications
- Invitation to lobbying activities
- Special pricing for event sponsorship