Leave your mark, make the SUCCESS of the industry YOUR BUSINESS.
AIA Canada is renowned for its ability to bring together top executives and thought leaders to debate industry issues, collaborate on solutions, and define best practices. Your event sponsorship investment represents incredible value, because it capitalizes on AIA Canada’s national representation as the voice and resource for the industry, organizational strengths, and respected brand, while enabling you to focus on your communications and marketing objectives for the event.
All sponsorship packages include logo recognition in all event marketing, including web, e-mail, social media, and direct and on-site marketing. As well, all sponsoring companies will be profiled by logo on-site at the event, and will receive two complimentary registrations to be used for your staff or customers, excluding Canada Night.
2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
|Bringing together industry leaders and senior aftermarket executives to explore synergies and solutions to ensure the Canadian aftermarket remains a strong and vibrant industry.|
|NEW! North American AWAKE Conference Partnering with the Auto Care Association in the United States to connect women from across Canada and the US for a two day conference.|
Knowledge Exchange Series
|Four regional events, held across Canada, addressing the latest issues impacting the automotive service providers.|
|Organized in partnership with the Automotive Business School of Canada at Georgian College, this conference promotes career opportunities to students in unique automotive programs that include aftermarket courses. See brochure for additional sponsor benefits.|
|The largest gathering of industry and related stakeholders in Quebec targeting three objectives: refining the image, offering solutions to manpower shortage and increasing technology knowledge.|
|Your Canada proud moment. This iconic annual event is a must attend during Industry Week in Las Vegas. The perfect opportunity for Canadian suppliers to network with their colleagues and customers. See brochure for additional sponsor benefits.|
Maple Leaf Program
AIA Canada’s Maple Leaf Program is an elite sponsorship level for member companies looking to make a recognizable impact on the sustainability of the industry. Maple Leaf Sponsors are industry leaders who show:
- A commitment to ensuring future profitability and growth of a changing and diverse industry;
- Leadership in supporting research, business intelligence and knowledge that will help the industry address industry disruptors and opportunities;
- An understanding that networking with industry professionals and other important stakeholders only enhances industry growth opportunities and can influence policy development with governments; and,
- Interest in being seen and heard by consumers and government as companies who care about the economy, consumer rights, and the future workforce.
Maple Leaf Sponsorship Benefits
- Receive advanced copies of research reports prior to publication
- Logo placement and special recognition on publications
- Logo placement and /or company profile featured on AIA’s digital communications targeting governmental audiences
- Logo placement in dedicated printed publications
- Invitation to lobbying activities
- Two free tickets to AIA events
- Special pricing for event sponsorship